So today's meeting involved the following things: -
- Jayne is going to email the Generator for some mentoring on the business front
- WE NEED TO FIND A DIRECTION, so if you have any ideas/suggestions, bring them to the next meeting or post them here!
- Do some market research to find out exactly what Dundee/the University needs.
- Look up various other Creative Enterprise Societies to get an idea of what is out there.
- The potential of working in collaboration with the Exhibitions Society.
- Think about organizing a series of talks, similar to the professional practice ones going on at the moment, speaking of which:
PROFESSIONAL PRACTICE TALKS EVERY SECOND MONDAY (so the next one would be on the 25th) UNTIL MID-NOVEMBER IN LECTURE THEATRE 5013 AT 12PM.
I think with the next meeting we will have more of an idea of where to go with the society...